Roller Blinds For Sliding DoorsAn ever-popular blind style for almost every room in the home, it makes sense that roller blinds are a common choice for sliding doors. Fitted above your patio doors, they’re a simple solution that you can roll up or down as needed. Depending on how large your windows are, you may need to fit them in multiple sections, but this does then give you the option to keep different portions open or closed as you see fit. Why are roller blinds good for sliding doors?
- Easy to control light and privacy
- Choice of colours and patterns to suit your decor
- Simple and affordable style
Allusion Blinds For Sliding DoorsOne of our most stylish blind designs and a great alternative to curtains, Allusion blinds combine elegance and functionality. This innovative design allows you to walk through the closed blind while having your doors open. With the option of a headrail, these blinds can be constructed to match the style of your home. Why are Allusion blinds good for a sliding door?
- Made up to 5m wide, a perfect blind for any large sliding, patio, or bifold doors
- Designed to gently filter the sunlight while maintaining the view
- Available in a range of neutral colours to suit various interior styles
Vertical Blinds For Sliding DoorsWith most blinds for sliding doors, you’re going to be raising and lowering them. However, if you want something that glides effortlessly alongside your doors, vertical blinds could be the answer. With adjustable slats of material for precise control over privacy, they’re ideal if your doors are overlooked by other properties. When you want to access the doors, simply slide the blinds to the side and step out. Why are vertical blinds good for sliding doors?
- Great for temperature control
- Suitable for bedrooms and living rooms
- Easy to control and open